Fair Use Notice
***FAIR USE NOTICE***
This website may make use of copyrighted material, the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this page is offered publicly and without profit, to the public users of the internet for comment and nonprofit educational and informational purposes.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted.
No copyrights is/are claimed.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or intellectual property is being violated, you may notify our copyright agent as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information with your claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as an email to the Designated Agent: email@example.com
If legitimate information is provided, the information will be taken down and will be made inaccessible immediately.
If you have further questions, please contact us using the form below.